Are you someone who cannot think about a niche or topic for your website? Are you falling short of ideas or content? Yes, this is possible and can happen to best of content writers and bloggers. If this happening to you, you may have a look at some PLR products. PLR stands for Private label Rights and PLR products are sold on websites. Most of the PLR products come with master resale rights and you can use your own name or brand to sell these products to your customers.
PLR products come in form of articles, softwares, videos, website templates and loads more. Having a look at website that has PLR products can be of great help if you are looking for some help to get started with your website or blog. I have seen people use PLR articles to their benefit. Here are some methods:
- Create a Website – You can create a website with the help of a PLR book alone. Just buy a book in any niche and read it thoroughly. As you read the book, you will come across lots of ideas using which you can write your own content. You may also copy and paste the articles as it is but I would not recommend so. You can change the article a bit or re-write it completely to your benefit. These articles can be posted on your website or blog which can make you money.
- Create an eBook – Most PLR and Master Resale Rights products allow you to publish their work by making certain changes. This means you can simply change the book author’s name with your name and picture. You need to be careful with this and read carefully what the seller is allowing you to do. My recommendation would be to re-write the book or make some changes to create your own book. You will get a basic idea on how to write your own book.
- Article Marketing – Articles taken from PLR products can be used promote your website. These articles can be posted on directories or shared on websites which allow you to link back to your blog or website. This will save your time in writing fresh content. Again, re-writing the article is recommended as many others like you would have bought the PLR product and have thought of doing the same.
- Content for Your Readers – As a website owner or blogger, we always try to give that extra benefit to readers who have subscribed to content via email. Content from PLR products can be used in emails sent to your subscribers. Choose the content wisely in this case and send something that will be really helpful to your readers. This way, you will add value to your readers.
- Giveaways or Freebies – Some PLR and Master resale rights products will allow you to give away their product for free. You can create a contest on your website to giveaway these products. I have seen lot of marketers giveaway these products for free along their product which adds lots of value. PLR products are usually very cheap and most of them come under $10.
When it comes to PLR products, it’s not only about the articles. There are plenty of other products like softwares, website templates, turnkey websites and videos that can be used to your benefit. PLR products have always helped me a great deal to know more about a topic and you should use them to make some money online.