Microsoft India is organizing a contest which is a hunt for best developers bloggers in India. Microsoft wants people to enter this contest and blog about Microsoft technology or any other technology. I dont know how are they going to judge blogs but it seems to be something nice and upcoming for Indian bloggers.
Microsoft presents the â€œMicrosoft BlogStarsâ€ contest â€“ hunt for the best developer bloggers in India.
Create greater impact in the vibrant developer blogger community, showcase your thoughts and experiences around Microsoft technologies and technology in general.
Register for the contest, start BLOGGING! and be the first ever Microsoft Blogstars!
- New bloggers and existing bloggers will be evaluated equally, based on their passion for technology and community. The amount of content on your blog matters much less than quality of content on your blog.
- All registrants to this contest will be screened and approved before their profile and blog details appear on the Microsoft BlogStar Contest Blog-roll.
- The objective of this contest is to encourage a healthy blogging culture and Microsoft does not take responsibility for or endorse any content on these blogs. Microsoft also does not take responsibility for any actions of the contest participants and / or shortlisted winners. We assume that their citizenship status is as credible as their blog-world citizenship status.
- Microsoft employees and vendors are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Only Indian residents currently residing in India are eligible to participate.
Let us know if you are entering by posting a comment.